Career Development Services to Land Your Dream Job
Need to move up the career ladder? Blocked by a glass ceiling? Wanting to renegotiate your compensation? Need to find a job?
If you have answered yes to one of the questions below, maybe it’s time to grapple with the situation, review your options and hire a career development consultant.
“Very often, a trained outside eye can help you, suggesting the appropriate steps to move forward.”
You may ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Have you identified your Value Proposition that will make you stand out among your competitors?
- Have you set up a job search strategy?
- Do you know where you’d like to work?
- If you are employed, are you still motivated to go to work? Are you enjoying your work?
- Do you have another position within your organization in sight? Are you ready for the challenge? Do you think a glass ceiling will prevent you from getting there?
- Do you feel your compensation does not reflect what you should be getting in regards to your responsibilities and achievements?
- Do you want to transition to a different career but do not know where to start?
- Are you visible online?
- Does your LinkedIn® profile take your keywords into account in the right sections? Is your profile attractive and complete?
We invite you to visit our website, in particular the coaching pages https://linked-initiatives.com/professional-career-coaching/ and our Linkedin® services page https://linked-initiatives.com/linkedin-services/. Maybe you will find there some ideas to help you in your reflection.
You are also welcome to set up a call with Raquel and book it directly on her online calendar. This 15 minutes call is free, no strings attached. You may set up this call by following the link at the bottom of this page.