Outplacement Services for Your Employees
We offer your company a set of Career and LinkedIn® individual services for departing employees
Linked-Initiatives specializes in helping professionals overcome a job loss by applying a proprietary methodology that enables them to find their next career challenge, according to their wishes and competencies. We also equip them with professional documents, such as CV and Cover-letter, and optimise their LinkedIn® profile and presence, prepare them for interviews and more.
Our tested and proven Outplacement program includes the following services:
20 participants maximum per group / 15+ hours of training per group to prepare participants for an effective job search – Value Proposition, professional documents, LinkedIn®, etc – the comprehensive list of courses is available on demand and can also be customized for Your Company.
- Training is adapted to the audience
- Groups can be composed of participants with similar functions, i.e. management, IT, back-office, secretariat, etc.
We organize role-playing to prepare candidates and obtain good results.
Web platform dedicated to Your Company working as a repository for videos, templates, documents, training slides, Q&A – questions can be posted at all times and will be answered within the shortest time possible
Delivered by an experienced job coach to review and optimize each participant’s
- Value Proposition
- CV / Résumé / Cover-letters
- LinkedIn® profile for each participant’s keywords
- LinkedIn® activity to increase profile visibility
- Engaging with target organizations both in the open and in the hidden job market
- Interview preparation
Individual coaching duration is to be discussed with Your Company.
Within the time span agreed with Your Company for the overall program, participants select their preferred dates and times on a dedicated web calendar.
- Introduction to our network of companies, recruiters and hiring managers in Switzerland or internationally
- Introduction of the participants to various networking groups in Switzerland
- 30 to 90 days or more of support, after the program ends to review job applications, CVs and cover-letters. The support duration is to be agreed with Your Company.
LinkedIn® has become the reference network to find new employment opportunities and conversely for hiring managers and recruiters to find new talent. As LinkedIn® experts, we have helped over a thousand professionals over the years on the LinkedIn® platform to find a new position.