Linked-Initiatives specializes in helping professionals overcome a job loss by equipping them with career coaching, professionally branded and written résumé and portfolio, an optimised LinkedIn® profile and presence, interview preparation and more.
In today’s hard times what individuals most want is to find a job as quickly as possible.
Our program comprises a set of individual sessions spread over 3 to 4 months, during which we provide extremely detailed guidance on:
- Identifying and creating the all the attributes of the candidate’s value proposition
- Résumé or CV and cover letter creation / optimization highlighting differentiators and achievements
- Creation and /or optimization of their LinkedIn® profile using the appropriate keywords
- Contact creation to increase profile visibility
- Selection of discussion groups / content sources appropriate to the candidate’s target market
- Engaging with target companies both in the open and in the hidden job market
- Interview preparation
- Introduction of the candidate to several networking groups in Switzerland
- Introduction of the candidates to our Swiss and international network of recruiters and hiring managers
- Unlimited email support during the program and for 90 days after its end
With many years of experience helping professionals find new jobs, our priority is to ensure they become visible and get found online and offline.
Please see our Career Products page for more detailed information about our products.